Beast Kingdom Announce 42,000 $WAXP Prize Pool and 160 Gold Ultraman Figurines
Beast Kingdom heat-up their Ultraman phygital NFT drop with the announcement of two competitions with ultra rare, exclusive prizes!
The latest collectibles drop on WAX just got a huge shot in the arm!
Beast Kingdom – the renowned collectibles manufacturer – have announced two competitions for their recent Ultraman phygital NFT release, with 42,000 $WAXP and 160 exclusive gold metallic Ultraman figurines up for grabs.
The news comes ahead of their Ultraman Phygital Series NFT drop coming to a close on March 8 at 12:00 UTC.
What are the competitions?
Two competitions have been announced:
- Pack Opening Competition: whoever opens the most Ultraman Egg Packs wins! Standard Eggs are worth 1 point, and Premium Eggs are worth 3 points. Ends March 22, 12:00 UTC.
- Set Completion Competition: whoever completes the most collectibles sets wins! All sets are worth 1 point – except Tiga, which is worth 3 points. Ends March 29, 12:00 UTC.
Both competitions will be tracked via leaderboards, which are set to be released by AtomicHub later this week.
What are the prizes?
The gold metallic Ultraman figurines are the rarest physical collectibles of the release. Each of the 8 physical figurines in the Ultraman Phygital Series drop will have just 20 gold metallic versions made, available only through these competitions.
For both competitions, there’s $WAXP prizes, gold metallic figurines, and discount codes up for grabs:
- 1st: 10,000 $WAXP; 2nd: 5,000 $WAXP; 3rd: 3,000 $WAXP; 4th: 2,000 $WAXP; 5th: 1,000 $WAXP
- 1st-80th: 1x random gold metallic Ultraman figurine
- 1st-100th: 10% discount off the next Beast Kingdom phygital release
With secondary prices rising and just a few hours before the primary drop closes, it’s prime time to rise up the leaderboards! Good luck!
For more information on the Ultraman Phygital Series, visit the AtomicHub Launchpad. For further details on these competitions, visit the AtomicHub Discord.