Can Idexo’s OpenAI NFT Integration Drive the Future of Web3?
Idexo’s new OpenAI integration brings AI-generated NFTs to creators around the world. Could it drive mass adoption of NFTs in 2023?
Could this new OpenAI integration herald the dawn of mass NFT adoption?
Idexo, a middleware platform for blockchain developers, has released a brand-new integration with OpenAI, allowing anyone to create AI-generated NFTs using a simple web form, with no technical knowledge required.
With templates available for Google Forms, Shopify and Hubspot – and with easy-to-setup Zapier integrations – the tool is targeted to brands looking to capitalise on the opportunities of the blockchain industry.
Swords of Blood, an upcoming Polygon-based hack-n-slash RPG, recently utilised a Hubspot web form with Idexo’s OpenAI integration for an allowlist that doubled as a NFT-generation tool for their fans.
This integration can be combined with pre-minting tools, allowing OpenAI-generated NFTs to be created upon a transaction trigger, such as a product purchase, hosted on blockchains including Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain and Polygon.
Greg Marlin, CEO/CTO at Idexo, said:
“AI and NFTs are key trends for marketers in 2023, and this functionality provides an easy way to get started in a way that will show immediate results.”
With any new technology, there are pros and cons to consider.
- Increased Engagement: By offering NFTs as an incentive for completing web forms, businesses can increase their engagement
- Easy of Use: The integration with Google Forms, Shopify and Hubspot makes it easy for businesses to get started with NFTs
- Versatility: Zapier integration offers plug-in functionality, and works with various blockchains, making custom workflows simple to make
- Immediate Results: With a simple setup process and the ability to see results quickly, businesses can quickly and easily incorporate NFTs into their strategy
- Industry Knowledge: Businesses will need knowledge of the Web3 space and its community to make best use of the NFTs they create
- Limitations of OpenAI: Whilst OpenAI can generate images for NFTs, the output is only as good as the input provided, potentially leading to mixed results
- Blockchain Adoption: NFTs are yet to be widely adopted by the public, so there may be limited interest in owning or obtaining them
- Cost: Incorporating NFTs into a brand will come at a cost, either time, opportunity or monetary
There’s no denying that the combination of AI and NFTs is a trend that everyone should pay close attention to, especially as businesses flock to Web3 in droves.
With Idexo’s OpenAI integration, plus tools such as Midjourney picking up in popularity, 2023 could see big strides taken in blockchain technology going mainstream.
For more details on Idexo’s OpenAI integration, head to the Idexo website.